Here our open career opportunities with CPR Ready. If you’re interested in joining out team simply fill out the form and upload your resume! Be sure to check back from time to time as we are expanding and always looking for new hires.
The BLS Instructor conducts training and educational programs per current American Heart Association ECC Guidelines to customers and clients of CPR Ready, LLC; both on-site at CPR Ready facilities as well as off-site at customer/client and other facilities.
- High School Diploma/GED
- Current BLS Provider Card (Current BLS Instructor Card Preferred)
- BLS Instructor Package including Instructor Manual with CD, course DVD, and Provider Manual with CD; Heartsaver Instructor Manual, Heartsaver CPR DVD, Heartsaver First Aid DVD, Heartsaver Pediatric First Aid for Childcare Providers DVD Preferred
- Recent experience as a BLS Provider preferred
- Ability to demonstrate knowledge of the fundamental concepts, practices, and procedures of the AHA ECC BLS Program
- Ability to demonstrate excellent problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Proficiency in the use of a laptop computer, Microsoft office, and projector
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
70% Classroom Training
- Using standard handbooks, multimedia visual aids, computer presentations, and training equipment, delivers training programs, facilitates classroom activities and performs assigned tasks.
- Observes and provides feedback on simulated emergencies and skills.
- Scores written exams
- Conducts one-on-one remediation for course participants who do not meet objectives during the training class
10% Continuous Learning
- To maintain current BLS Instructor Card, must instruct a minimum of 4 classes in a 2 year period
- Attends scheduled professional development training to enhance training skills
- Keeps abreast of new training methods and techniques of competitors
- Keeps abreast of all American Heart Association program guidelines and changes
- Occasionally travels to off-site locations to accommodate customer/client training needs
5% Administrative Duties
- Confirms date/location/directions/payment information from customer 48 hours in advance
- Completes paperwork necessary to complete training classes
- Collects payments from course participants
- Prepares training rooms for class
Prepares training rooms for class
- Approximately 75% of work time will be spent standing during lectures and walking around the room to monitor training and provide assistance to participants as needed
- During practice scenarios, it may be necessary to squat or kneel on the floor
- Classroom preparation may involve lifting of manuals and other papers, moving equipment weighing over 50 pounds, and arranging tables and chairs
Apply to this position with the form below.