CPR Ready LLC is an official training site of the American Heart Association. CPR Ready LLC conducts a wide variety of courses that fit the needs of lay rescuers and experienced rescuers alike.
All materials come directly from the American Heart Association and are included in all courses. As a leading training provider CPR Ready LLC offers same day American Heart Association certification cards for all courses.
Our staff of certified American Heart Association instructors include Doctors, Nurses, Emergency Medical Technicians and Paramedics that are considered to be experts in their field and have years of experience in emergency care and pre hospital care settings. This brings real life experience into the classroom while employing the latest methods of teaching. Our instructors have the experience and background needed to enhance learning that results in better quality instruction.
Our courses employ a “back to basics” approach through video instruction that focuses on a “watch then practice” format. Video instruction has been proven to enhance learning, as a result training is consistent and manikin practice time is increased substantially. This method of teaching has resulted in better quality instruction and learning. Instructor led practice, skills evaluation and planned remediation is also included in the course. This new course design has resulted in students being more confident and retaining skills longer.
To properly facilitate training our facilities offer traditional classrooms. Temperature can be controlled using a digital thermostat. Lighting can be adjusted for video segments and manikin practice. Classrooms are equipped with the latest audio/visual technology. State of the art manikins provide corrective feedback. Training equipment used for skills practice model what is commonly used in healthcare and non- healthcare settings. We are conveniently located near shops and public transportation. Free parking is available on-site.
CPR Ready, LLC was founded on the belief that our clients deserve the best quality training possible. Although CPR Ready has grown substantially since then, that same principal directs our daily operation and my team strives to achieve this goal for every customer in every class.
Here are a few things you can expect when you take a course at CPR Ready:
- Dedicated Support: If you have questions about your class, we have the answers – or we can at least point you in the right direction. CPR Ready has four full time staff available to help during business hours. You’ll be able to reach a knowledgeable member of our team by phone, email, or via online chat between the hours of 9:00 AM until 5:30 PM, Monday through Friday.
- Friendly and Knowledgeable Instructors: CPR Ready recruits the best instructors to teach its programs. Instructors are interviewed, observed teaching by our team leaders, evaluated by students, and are continuously monitored by faculty. Our team knows the
answers to most student questions, and if they’re unsure, they know how to find the right answer. Classes are fun, interactive, and hands-on so our participants get the best possible experience which helps them remember their training in an emergency.
- No Cancelled Classes: Your time is important and we respect that. Unlike many of our competitors, we will not cancel a class due to low enrollment. Occasionally a sick instructor, scheduling conflict, or weather may require us to alter the class schedule, but in these rare instances we will provide as much notice as possible and will work with you to reschedule into another class date or provide you with a full refund.
- In Class Cards: As an American Heart Association Training Center, our team is able to distribute Heartsaver and Basic Life Support cards in class. These courses have additional paperwork requirements which require about one week for cards to arrive to us. They are then scanned and mailed to participants. Instructors provide a course completion letter that serves as a temporary card in ACLS and PALS courses.
- Complaints: If you’re not satisfied with the training you’ve received, please let us know. I will do everything possible to make it right for you. I can reached by email at email@example.com or by phone at (269) 808-4836
Thank you for choosing CPR Ready for your training! Remember: PUSH HARD, PUSH FAST!!!!