- Once registration has been processed, no refunds will be given. If you need to cancel the class, you will be entitled to full credits for up to 60 days from the original class date. However, fees will be deducted if the cancellation is requested within 1 to 2 days before the class (please see the Rescheduling Policy below) and cancellation will not be honored on the day of the class.
- CPR Ready, LLC reserves the right to cancel any classes without possibility of refunds if the cancellation is due to a natural disaster, extreme weather conditions, building shut downs, or other causes that are not caused by CPR Ready, LLC rendering us unable to conduct the class. If such situations do occur, you will be allowed to reschedule without penalty or hold credit without expirations.
- CPR Ready, LLC reserves the right to cancel any classes if classes fall below a minimum of 3 students. If such situations do occur, you will be notified at least 1 day in advance and will be given a choice to reschedule without penalty or receive a full refund.
- To reschedule: In order to reschedule, you must contact us at (269) 808-4836 during business hours (9am-5pm EST). We will not honor any rescheduling request if we do not have proof that you have attempted to contact us. If you are unable to reach a customer service representative during those hours, please leave us a voice message and email us at email@example.com We are closed for Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day and New Year’s Day. Rescheduling requests made on those 5 holidays will not be counted until the next business day. You may only reschedule once for each course you registered for. The rescheduled class must take place within 60 days of the original class date.
- 3 days in advance or more notice: If you contact us within business hours (9am-5pm EST) 3 days or more before the day of your class (excluding holidays listed above), then no fee will incur.
- 1-2 days before the day of the course: If you contact us within business hours (9am-5pm EST) 1 to 2 days before the day of your class (excluding holidays listed above), a $25 fee will apply for BLS and Heartsavers Courses and a $50 will apply for all other courses.
- On the day rescheduling: You are not allowed to reschedule on the day of the class. If you request to reschedule on the day of the class, you will be considered as a NO SHOW student. Please see the NO SHOW policy below.
You must come to class on time. We recommend you to arrive to class 15 minutes prior to the start of the class. If you are more than 15 minutes late to class, you will not be accepted into the class. If you are within 15 to 45 minutes late to the start of the class, you will be eligible to reschedule according to the above “1-2 days before the day of the course” policy. We grant this leniency only to students who make the attempt to come to class but are too late to attend. Students who claim to be late but are unable to come to the actual location within the 15 to 45 minutes time-frame will not be granted this privilege. Please see the above rescheduling policy for more rescheduling details. If you are late for an already rescheduled class, you will be considered as a NO SHOW student (please see below for the NO SHOW policy).
You will be considered as a NO SHOW student if you do not show up to class and do not notify us at least one day before the start of the class. We will not issue any refund, grant credit, nor allow you to reschedule to another class if you are a NO SHOW student.
To provide the best service and training to all our students, please make proper arrangements for the day. Please keep in mind that some of our courses can run for a full day. Students will NOT be allowed to bring their children & pets to the office and classroom. To be fair to other students and not cause any distraction, please be sure to schedule accordingly and make proper arrangements. Should students violate this policy, they will be turned away from the class and the rescheduling/no show policy along with any applicable fees will apply. Please feel free to contact the office should you have any questions or concerns. Thank you
- If you have taken a class with us but need to replace your certification, you may contact us at (269) 808-4836 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further instructions. Our price for a BLS or Heartsaver replacement card is $15 each. You have the option to pick up the certification or provide us with a self-addressed and stamped envelope to receive the card. However, we will not be held responsible if your card is lost in the mail if the envelope is provided by you. If you choose to have CPR Ready LLC ship the card to you via UPS Priority Mail, $15 additional shipping and processing fee will be charged.
- You are responsible for the correct spelling of your own name. A student roster is given at the beginning of each class and you must check to make sure your name on the roster is spelled and formatted correctly. If you failed to notify the instructor or the administrative assistant at the time of signing in that the name is spelled or formatted incorrectly, CPR Ready, LLC will not be responsible for the misprinting of the card. You will have to pay the replacement card fee in order to obtain another card.
- NO REFUND (whether partial or whole) will be issued after registration has been done.
- Please contact AHA (1-888-242-8883 or email@example.com) for any technical issues.
- Exchanging from an online course to a physical in-class course is NOT PERMITTED under any
- We do not accept personal checks for payment.
- Only Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, PayPal, money order and cash are
If a charge is placed in dispute by you (or the cardholder if it is not your credit card) because you (or the cardholder) do not recognize/recall this charge, you will be responsible for a processing fee of $25.00 in addition to the original charges.
Your privacy is very important to us. Any information we gathered from you will only be used within CPR Ready, LLC. We do not store any credit card and payment information. The only information stored will be your name, mailing/ billing addresses, phone number, and email. Your information will never be sold to outside vendors. Only our partners (e.g. Paypal, mail carriers, the AHA) have access to your information in order to complete your transaction.
The information provided on CPR Ready LLC website is presented ‘as is’ and we are not held responsible for any mistakes or misprints. This includes any incorrect pricing or product descriptions. CPR Ready, LLC expressly disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, of any kind with respect to the website and its use. The purchaser agrees that CPR Ready LLC, its officers, employees, and representatives will not be held liable for any and all damages, injuries, or issues arising from the use of this content and its information.